[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″ bottom_padding=”0″]Your child will be required to bring their own food and drink for lunch four out of the five days. We will provide morning and afternoon snack & drinks everyday and on one day we will provide lunch for your child as well.
We will also swim once in that week at Mr. Brumitt’s house. We’ll let you know a day in advance so that your child can bring their swim suit! On the swimming day lunch will be provided for your child.[/text_block]
What Are The Ages And Times?
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″ bottom_padding=”0″]We are allowing only 30 students to attend each summer camp so sign up ASAP before all the spots are gone. AGES 6-12 Only!
Hours of Operation
Before Camp – 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Camp – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
After Camp – 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.[/text_block]
What If My Child Is 13 or 14?
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″ bottom_padding=”0″]If your child would like they can be a LEADER at these camps. The cost for their camps will be at a 40% reduction or $89.40 per week until the Jan. 31st. All LEADERS must be signed up by April 30th and we are only allowing 4 LEADERS per week.
LEADERS must be registered in person or by phone at (815) 932-5425.[/text_block]
What Does My Little One Need To Bring?
- A bag lunch and a drink (non-perishable please – and no candy please). We will provide morning and afternoon snacks & water throughout the day. On swim day we will provide lunch for your child. We’ll let you know a day in advance when we are swimming.
- A book to read for quiet time after lunch
- Change of clothes (optional)
- Swimming Suit, Towel and sunscreen (for days we will be swimming on field trips)
- Gym shoes. No sandals!
- A water bottle with your child’s name on it.
- Backpack w/ your child’s name on it
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left” font_size=”18″ bottom_padding=”0″]CHILDREN’S CLOTHES, ETC… OFTEN LOOK ALIKE. SO, PLEASE BE SURE TO LABEL ALL ITEMS WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME SO THAT IT WILL BE HARD TO BE LOST! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST ITEMS.[/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”center” font_size=”27″ font_font=”Verdana” font_style=”bold” font_color=”%231e1b1b” font_spacing=”0″ font_shadow=”none” bottom_padding=”0″]The full price is $149.00 per week, but…[/text_block]
- 3 Camps – $447.00 – Discount – 33% (Save $147.51) Total: $299.49 ($99.83 Per Week)
- 2 Camps – $298.00 – Discount – 25% (Save $74.50) Total $223.50 ($111.75 Per Week)
- 1 Camp – $149 – Discount – 15% (Save $22.35) Total $126.65
Early Bird Prices Only Good Till January 31, 2018
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”center” font_size=”18″ bottom_padding=”0″]You must pay to reserve your spot. REMEMBER only 30 students per camp. All Camps are non-refundable.
Before & After Camp
Before Camp runs from 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Children can be dropped off at the TSMAA. Fee: Before Camp – $5.00 per child/per day. When paid before camp starts.
After Camp runs 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. Children can be picked up at TSMAA. Fee: After Camp – $5.00 per child/per day. When paid before camp starts.
Late Pick – Up Fees
For the children’s safety, please be prompt in picking up your child. Children who have not been picked up by 4:30 p.m. will be considered part of the late pick up program and after camp fees will be applied. Picking children up past the time of 5:30 p.m. will result in a $1.00 per minute late charge. Any charges must be paid when picking up your child.[/text_block]